Communication with the public is an integral segment of crowd management and crowd control in certain risky circumstances. Hence, methods such as 2-way radio systems, information signages, SMS Broadcasting Systems, text messaging and social networking are key. Overcoming the crowd control challenges Mass communication to a particular cluster of target phones like, rebelling crowd, personnel […]
Communication with the public is an integral segment of crowd management and crowd control in certain risky circumstances. Hence, methods such as 2-way radio systems, information signages, SMS Broadcasting Systems, text messaging and social networking are key.
Overcoming the crowd control challenges
Mass communication to a particular cluster of target phones like, rebelling crowd, personnel within a premise, consumers inside a bank or shopping mall etc. is an issue. This is as the, Military, Police, Security establishments or bank officials will have no idea of who all exist in the targeted zone.
So, for communicating to a section of crowd, the 1st step is to discover the presence of the targeted mobile phone of the individuals in the space of interest. The GSM specification requires the handset to authenticate to the network but does not require the network to authenticate to the handset. This eminent security hole is exploited by Stratign’s SMS Broadcasting System used for crowd control and is constructed to covertly gather prime identities (IMSI, IMEI) of 2G, 3G and 4G cell phones. These mobile phones function within its exposure area without letting any of the service suppliers or mobile phone users know about it.
The advantageous Crowd Control System from Stratign
Stratign’s dedicated GSM Advertising System for crowd control is fabricated to share warning messages, advertisement, data-based SMS messages to handsets considering the local spots such as riot areas, rallies, crowded railway stations, shops, banks, hotels, ships, etc. It can also be utilized in circumstances like political activities, riots, critical occurrences and more.
- Build a distinct outlook system that can identify presence of novel handsets in the location of interest and deliver
- cautionary/advertisement communications to each of them.
- Create alerts when recognized targets are located in the area of interest.
- Complete detection of IMSI, IMEI and TMSI data within its range and dynamic crowd control abilities, which involves comprehensive denial of service as well.
- Non-compulsory “In Network Calling” allows to make calls within the System structure.
- Showcases mobile model, network provider and country of origin.
- Supports complete remote control via in-built 802.11 Wireless Access point.
- Automatic delivery of SMSs to all mobiles recorded onto the system.
- In-built “environment inspector” to examine and monitor the quantity of UMTS, LTE and GSM networks in a vicinity, equivalent Base Stations and neighboring cells.
- It is not mandatory to be contacted separately with each potential customer.
The Crowd Control System will also be mounted in the customer-indicated configuration at the position of installation recommended by the customer. Necessary cable ducting, antenna installation, power panel, etc. will be included in the delivery and installation.