With pressures coming from both the real and the virtual web world of illegal activities, security is growing to be a big concern. This is because, Law Enforcement Agencies view the complexity of investigations on the rise with the rise in data communication and persistently ask for more and more effective and viable technology to advanced web interception abilities for surveillance of the same. With the advancement in Wi-Fi technology as a means of communication without wires, many find it convenient to work wirelessly and use Wi-Fi routers to connect to internet.
Encryption and Data Interception: How is it possible?
Tasks associated to Data Interception are customarily handled by intelligence services, and other Law Enforcement Agencies to mostly assist their investigative needs. In unencrypted data communications, there’s a risk that’s involved. Unauthorized users may intercept plaintext information transmitted throughout unencrypted network and obtain unauthorized access to that to uncover the privacy of the sensitive information. Hence most of the communication over the internet are encrypted.
Stratign’s Wi-Fi Monitoring System for Data Interception
The Tactical Wi-Fi Interception System from Stratign has been designed and developed to offer your nation’s defense and intelligence agencies with the capability to monitor the traffic from social networking sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter), Webmail (Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc.), Chats (Facebook Chat, Yahoo Chat), Video Steaming (YouTube, Live leak), etc. over the Wi-Fi links.
The system can monitor the web traffic from both secure and unsecure Wi-Fi networks functioning on 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency band. By obtaining the benefit from Wi-Fi communications, the system acquires access to target network utilizing proprietary technology. STN-2052 is equipped with all the required hardware and software to monitor both HTTP and HTTPS traffic. The system offers a complete solution (end to end) to carry out the entire Data Interception process, from the time of access to network in the beginning to the final exit from the network. It comprises of various modules, each of which deals with a diverse aspect of the Data Interception process and highlights a variety of algorithms & methodologies.
What’s more? Stratign’s Wi-Fi Interception System can monitor multiple targets which are linked to targeted access point utilizing Wi-Fi network on their mobile, laptops, desktops, tablets etc. The system can obtain, decipher and reconstruct the traffic from all targeted devices simultaneously which are associated to targeted point of access.
As Wi-Fi networks are primarily secured utilizing wireless security protocol, the 1st step would be to discern the protocol and password to monitor the traffic from targeted devices. In order to break the Wireless Security Protocol and determine the password, the system is equipped with a robust high-performance Hardware Decryptor that can crack the WEP, WPA and WPA2 secured Wi-Fi networks.
Beneficial System Features
- Designed for Data Interception and reconstruction of IP traffic from both unsecured and secured Wi-Fi networks
- Support Wi-Fi frequency bands: 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Can break several secured Wi-Fi networks: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Proficient of working independent of antivirus, security and firewall updates.
- Can seize the traffic from target devices utilizing various unique operating systems like Mac OSX, Windows, Android, Blackberry, iOS, Linux and more.
- Able to load the legal certificate issued by certifying authorities and has a built-in root certificate for Monitoring and Reforming HTTPS Traffic.
- Capable to seize, decrypt and show the login details of the target via the below & many more:
- Electronic mails: GMX Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Yandex, Mail.ru, Country Specific Emails and more.
- Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Messenger: Skype etc.
- Can monitor and involuntarily recreate the browsed webpages in the same language, on which it is searched on the target system.
- Can capture Chat sessions such as Yahoo chat, Facebook Chat along with session related data.
- Can monitor emails delivered from E-mail client such as Outlook, Thunderbird Mail etc.
- Can also be utilized for blocking of specific Wi-Fi networks.
- Based upon the mission needs, it can be utilized for both static and portable deployment
Overall, several intelligence agencies and organizations are swiftly recognizing the advantages of wireless monitoring and how it can transform their organizations. As technology continues to develop, these advances will get deeper, which means now is the time to examine the best Wi-Fi Monitoring solutions for your business needs that Stratign has for you.