UAV Quadcopters and Drones are becoming a nuisance and can compromise your privacy as they are becoming cheaper every day and more available. Several incidents within the last years revealed that there is a rapidly emerging threat caused by small commercially available UAVs. . Due to easy access and availability of drones and quadcopters, criminals and terrorists have the advantage of reaching places that are tangibly impossible.
Stratign provides you with a complete drone Jamming solution that is customized and cost-effective. Besides its specific use in military field, this well working drone Jammer can find application in the prevention of criminal acts. It can be also effective for those police forces engaged in monitoring of certain risk areas.
Stratign’s approach towards countering the UAV threat is based on a Four-step workflow:
- Detect the potential threat with the best possible probability of detection.
- Locate the Drone on a digital map.
- Identify the potential threat as an actual threat with the least possible false alarm rate.
- Act on the threat by raising alarms or engaging the threat with a counter measure
“Detect” is the first warning that informs the operator about a potential incoming threat. Next, the exact position of the drone is “located” to take further action. Since the threat is unknown, the jammers take the next step to “identify” and gather the source of the drone. The jammers are able to differentiate between hostile drones from hon-hostile ones. If the threat is identified as hostile it will be classified as an actual threat which will then be intercepted in the “Act” phase. The drone Jammer can be deployed in minimum time frame and comes into action immediately.
Why Stratign Drone Jammer System?
- Stratign’s Anti-drone system can Detect, Locate, Identify, Disrupt UAVs navigation system and data links up to 1000mt.
- Highly configurable as static, portable or vehicle-based systems based on customer requirement.
- Easily deployable in rural and urban environments.
- The jamming system can work against multiple targets at the same.
- 24*7 Customer service
- A dedicated team in charge for the post-sales support.
- Upgrades: Free software upgrades will be provided for a period of 12 months.
- Excellent training services aiming to give comfort to the operator so that they can utilize the system to its optimum level.
- Warranty: Remote Warranty 12 months. The warranty includes free system diagnostics and repair. In case of any software / operational malfunction, Stratign Engineers can remotely diagnose the problem and can provide an immediate support 24 x 7.
- Strong Presence in the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa, Europe.
- 100% Customer Satisfied and installations done in prominent regions across the world.
Upcoming Events –
Stratign is pleased to announce our participation in the following Events:
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Venue: PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE, Paris
For any queries Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org