Till date, prominent scientific groups, military and commercial users, academic institutions, and private companies dealing in mining, oil, gas, etc. are wooed by satellite ground stations for remote sensing data attainment. These stations are also appealing to them because of their potential economic incentives that they could reap from the direct reception.
Advanced computer technologies now enables us to capture Earth Images from space and save it on our personal computers. These images help in mining real-time information and other details about natural sites and the status of infrastructure. This remotely sensed data turns into an essential tool of increasing reliability of the decision support system.
If time is the most vital factor in the decision-making process and the analysis of the situation demands timely data, then Stratign’s Imaging Technology is the best solution in such a situation. It offers a solution to acquire remotely sensed data from the space in a real-time mode.
Developed at the R&D Center, Ground Stations of Stratign provide for receiving SAR, Optical and all weather 24X7 radar images. These images comes with a spatial resolution from 1 KM to 0.7 Meters. Therefore, the technology is used to resolve wide range of applied tasks.
With the help of data received in terms of spatial resolutions, swath width, spectral ranges, all-weather day & Night capability of the radar imaging and frequent entire survey repeat period offers opportunities to utilize the data in various practical tasks.
- National and Border Security
- Ease of war strategy and deployment of troops
- Topographic maps Updating (up to the scale of 1:10 000)
- Operational detection and interception of oil spills on land as well as sea
- Compliance control along with licensing agreements in the development of natural resources
- Interception of mining and oil & gas pipelines
- Operational Interception of the ice as well as snow cover
- Intercepting the state of agricultural lands, which includes crop rotation control and controlling the use of lands.
- Assessment of the status rapidly and the degree of degradation of crop and pasture lands
- Hydraulic structures interception. For instance, rivers, dams, etc.
- Making of updated thematic maps. For Instance, potential hazard in an area, vegetation, soil cover condition, etc.
- Digital elevation models creation
- Assessment of Environmental impact
- Interception of Glaciers
- Controlling illegal fishing
- Forestry maps Update
- Interception and early detection of grassland and forest fires
- Rapidly and objectively assessment of damage after natural disasters
One Ground station of Stratign covers a minimum area of approximately 12 Million Square Kilometers. This coverage offers most efficient routine interception of the area that is covered. Additionally, the in-situ and aerial observations expenses could be reduced to a great extent. The ground stations of Stratign are not simply tools of data acquisition, but they also serve as a set of software products to store the data acquired, process it and analyze it thematically.
To receive a majority of presently available remotely sensed images including those images with high spatial resolution, the corresponding licenses are mandatory. The Research & Development center of Stratign has signed licensed agreements with the operators of main Earth observing missions of the world. Therefore, it has a right to manufacture ground stations for data reception.
Presently, the network of national and regional remote sensing centers located in Asia and abroad have been developed based on the technology of Stratign’s Ground Station, thereby proving that our idea about a decentralized access of the images of the Earth from space is put in practice. This approach also gives a possibility to transmit traditional usage of remotely sensed data for scientific research projects into their practical application. The transfer could be done within GIS technologies for making decisions regarding managing territories, cities and enterprises. Stratign has turned the dream of Earth Interception from Space into a reality with its Ground Station Technology.
A complete capability to track as well as receive data from the remote sensing satellites is offered by SCL-IRGS. It is done using an X/S –Band receiving and auto tracking system.
- Planning and Executing Operations
- Acquiring precise and uniform geospatial reference data for headquarters and joint forces
- Rapid attainment of a 3D picture of terrain.
- Delivering in the field geospatial information to plan & assess operations, evaluation of threat, detection of target & its location, and assessment of the damage. It also helps in obtaining 3D imagery while deployment of coalition forces to out-of-area theaters of operation, which iprovides a territory-wide geospatial reference.
- Combining synoptic vision with detailed analysis
- Seamless and uniform coverage of the entire territory in color derived. Resolution, which ranges from 0.8 meters to 1 meters, is optical.
- Ready for integration into command systems
- Offers highly precise geographic reference for military mapping and flight training & simulation.
- Ideal visual medium for transferring tactical information
- Immediate response in case of a crisis
- Obtain imagery (SAR and Optical) of any place in the world within 24 hours, right from the time the crisis starts.
- Get imagery day and night and in all seasons with multi-sensor tasking capability.
- Comprehend and analyse a particular situation using archive imagery
- SAR Imagery offers multi temporal, multi-scale, and multi-polarised observations of remote or areas covered with clouds that were before almost impossible to map.
- Operational geospatial information
- Collect High Resolution Satellite imagery that is needed to derive digital elevation models (DEMs) and military geospatial information.
- Train future image processing and analysis specialists to:
- Generate two dimension and three dimension databses of map, DEMs and satellite image maps.
- Extract data geared specifically to weapon systems and forces (targeting, geo-referencing, surface and navigation features)
- Find documentation data, crisis and proliferation indicators (coverage of potential hotspots, surveillance of nations fuelling proliferation and monitoring of disarmament)
- Produce georeferenced layers of information for command system
- Independent decision-making
- Attaining the ability to analyze situations independently by direc tasking and reception. This is executed using the power of Earth-observing Optical and SAR satellites that are free to fly anywhere over the world.
- Obtain rapidly, repeatedly and discreetly accurate and trusted global intel about theatres of operation.
- Obtain information from more than one source for stronger territorial surveillance
Customized Solutions for Ground Station Satellite Imaging
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org