Stratign’s Voice Print Analysis (VPA) is a speech analysis system intended for use by any law enforcement and intelligence agency. VPA is capable of analyzing audio files for Speech/Non-speech detection, Language identification and Speaker identification. The Stratign’s VPA concept is based on Client/server architecture and is language agnostic.
- Speaker Identification in signal under analysis from the database of speaker voice samples.
- Multiple language identification from a known database of languages.
- Easy addition of languages and speakers.
- Keyword spotting.
- Gender detection.
- Emotion detection capability.
- Age detection.
- Multi-parallel processing supported.
- Application of standard software in order to participate in further development.
- Scalable and Flexible interfaces for the integration of classifiers.
- Communication via TCP/IP.