As security is becoming a big concern with pressures coming from both the real world and the virtual web world of illegal activities, LEAs view the complexity of investigations rising and constantly ask for more and more effectual and viable technology to offer up to date web monitoring abilities for surveillance of the same. How […]
As security is becoming a big concern with pressures coming from both the real world and the virtual web world of illegal activities, LEAs view the complexity of investigations rising and constantly ask for more and more effectual and viable technology to offer up to date web monitoring abilities for surveillance of the same.
How can encrypted web data be intercepted or monitored?
Communications related to data interception are often handed over to intelligence services, and other LEAs to mostly support their investigative requirements. However, there’s a risk that’s involved. Malicious users may intercept or monitor plaintext data transmitted throughout unencrypted network and acquire unauthorized access to that to expose the privacy of the sensitive data.
Stratign’s Wi-Fi Monitoring System
Stratign’s Tactical Wi-Fi Monitoring System has been designed to seamlessly integrate with HTTPS module which supports your national defense and intelligence agency with the capability to intercept the traffic from social networking sites (such as Facebook), Chats (like Facebook Messages), Webmail (Such as Gmail), Video Steaming (such as YouTube).
Operating on 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency band, the solution can intercept the internet traffic together form secure and unsecure Wi-Fi networks. Via the beneficial Wi-Fi communications, the system acquires gateway to target network using proprietary technology. Equipped with all important hardware and software’s, STN-2052 carries out monitoring for both HTTP and HTTPS traffic. The web monitoring solution showcases a complete package to apply the whole interception process, from gaining access to the final evaluation. It comprises of many modules, each of which deals with a different phase of the interception procedure and beholds a variety of algorithms and approaches.
Stratign’s Wi-Fi Monitor can intercept many targets which are connected to targeted point of access, utilizing Wi-Fi network on their tablets, desktops and mobile phones and laptops. Connected to this access point, the system can procure, decode and modernize the traffic from all the targeted devices concurrently.
Beneficial System Features
- Fabricated for interception and reforming of IP traffic from unsecured and secured Wi-Fi networks jointly.
- Backing for 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi frequency bands.
- Can crack WEP/WPA/ WPA2 ensured Wi-Fi networks.
- Capable operating independently of firewall, anti-virus and protection updates.
- Possible to seize the traffic from target devices utilizing different Operating Systems like Mac OSX, Windows, iOS, etc.
- Single unit HTTPS/SSL Interception for secure and unsecured networks.
- Proficient to load the legal certificate assigned by certifying experts and has inbuilt root diploma for Intercepting and reforming HTTPS Traffic.
- Can intercept and auto-reconstructs the viewed webpages in the equivalent language, on which it is surfed on the target system.
- Can monitor Chat conversations like Yahoo chat, Facebook Chat along with session-related data.
- Can capture emails sent via brands like Outlook, Thunderbird Mail etc.
- Can also be utilized for blocking of specific Wi-Fi network.
- Based on the requirement of the mission, it is usable for both static and portable positioning.