Mass communication to a specific group of target phones such as, rioting crowd, personnel inside a building, customers inside a bank or shopping complex etc. is an issue. This is because the Police, Military, Security organizations or bank officials will not have any idea of who all are present in the targeted area.
So, for communicating to a select crowd, the first step is to identify the presence of the targeted cell phone of the individuals in the areas of interest. The GSM specification requires the handset to authenticate to the network but does not require the network to authenticate to the handset. This well-known security hole is exploited by Stratign’s SMS Broadcasting System which is designed to covertly collect basic identities (IMSI, IMEI) of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile phones working within its coverage area without the knowledge of the service providers and the phone users.
Stratign’s specialized GSM Advertising System is designed to send advertisement, information SMS messages, cautionary messages to handsets on local areas such as banks, businesses, railway stations, shops, hotels, ships etc. It can also be used in situations like riots, political agitations, critical events etc.
Beneficial Features :-
- Create special outlook system that can detect presence of new handsets in the place of interest and send advertisement messages for each of them.
- Increase the attractiveness of your business to customers.
- Keep update information for interested parties about ongoing promotions, sweepstakes, contests, discounts, dynamic, schedule changes, etc.
- SMS-broadcasting in creative combination with news, finance, sports information, lottery results, and even horoscopes.
- Company of any size can transfer information about its special offers to their existing and potential customers.
- Full identification of IMSI, IMEI and TMSI information within its range and dynamic control capabilities, including comprehensive denial of service.
- Generate alerts when known targets are in the area of interest.
- Optional “In Network Calling” allowing calls to be made within the System architecture.
- Displays phone model, country of origin and the network provider.
- It is not necessary to be contacted individually with each potential customer. Thus, it becomes possible to save money on printed products.
- Built-in “environment monitor” to assess and monitor the number of GSM, UMTS and LTE networks in an area, corresponding Base Stations and neighboring cells.
- Built-in 802.11 Wireless Access point supporting full remote control.
- Automatic sending of SMSs to all phones registered onto the system.
Installation of the GSM Advertising System
The GSM Advertising System will be installed in the customer specified configuration at the place of installation recommended by the customer. Necessary cable ducting, antenna installation, power panel, etc. will be included in the delivery and installation.