QUANTUM RESISTANT CRYTOGRAPHY
QUANTUM RESISTANT CRYPTOGRAPHY
Quantum resistant cryptography algorithms protect data from attacks and enhance data security during the quantum era.
Quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms are based on these approaches:
- Lattice-based cryptography algorithms are based on constructions of primitives in geometric structure.
- Code-based cryptography algorithms are based on error-correcting codes.
- Multivariate polynomial cryptography algorithms are solving nonlinear systems of equations.
- Hash-based signatures involve constructions of cryptographic primitives based on the security of hash functions.
We partner with your organization and help identify the quantum-resistant cryptography algorithms that can resist attacks and enhance data security during the quantum era.
- Study the finalists of the NIST PQC competition.
- Develop quantum secure key encapsulation module.
- Develop quantum secure user authentication module.
- Develop 512-bit data encryption module.
- Develop 512-bit key derivation function.
- Develop proof-of-concept.