GSM Monitoring and Analysis
GSM Monitoring and Analysis
In recent times, cellular Interceptions & cellular monitoring technologies provide LEAs and Government Agencies with a technological edge for real. It is through cellular interception, that is making it possible for users to gain Communications Intelligence (COMINT) which assists several authorities to protect, investigate, and manage intercepted wireless communications such as voice and data.
Hence, in the battle against terrorism and criminal activities, a real-time GSM Monitoring system was created to offer world-wide government and law enforcement societies with the most valuable spectrum interrogation tool. These days, numerous Law Enforcement surveillance users look for the modern GSM Monitoring Systems with communication control and forensic elements.
This advancement of GSM technology, enhanced technological features and increased complexity in GSM Monitoring systems, presents a competitive environment for Stratign to design and develop solutions to provide total Off -The – AIR Communication Surveillance systems to its diverse Government and Intelligence Gathering clients.
What is GSM Monitoring System & how does it work?
GSM Monitoring System is the equipment assimilated with GSM Monitoring and trailing equipment which intercepts and oversees Voice, SMS, and GPRS information. This system can be utilized to intercept communications from any GSM service providers globally, irrespective of the type of encryption being utilized.
The GSM Monitoring System carries out audio and information monitoring by extracting signaling and non-signaling data from a domestic cellular network. This extraction process is range specific. In fact, Law Enforcement can intercept cellular communications and supervise a target under examination in a local vicinity. Once the system confines onto the target, the operators can monitor voice chats, text communications, and carry out varied intelligence masking practices.
The GSM Monitoring System holds a non-interfering monitoring capability and can be positioned to work in a stationary approach for short and long-range geographies.
Knowing the types of GSM Monitoring Systems via Stratign!
a) Semi-Active GSM Monitoring System
The progression of GSM technology along with amplified technological factors and heightened complexity provides Stratign with a competitive environment to generate and create solutions to offer an absolute ‘Off-The-AIR Communication Surveillance System’ to different Government and Intelligence-Gathering clientele. The Semi-Active GSM Monitoring System has a universal functional capability. This system can be exploited to intercept communications worldwide, from any GSM service-provider, regardless of the kind of encryption being exerted. While in the active zone, the system mimics the cell-phone tower making it to behave as a genuine unit and controls the target’s cell phone to register with it.
• Interception capability and logs on all GSM, 3G and 4G Bands.
• Quantity of channels: Configurable from 04 channels to 16/32 channels.
• Real-time Interception of GSM communications: Encrypted in A5/1 and A5/2 Ciphering algorithms.
• Automatically tunes the Receivers: Makes it possible to scan and identify control channels & communication system restrictions.
• The System does not necessitate the service provider’s SIM for operation.
• The system can observe all interactions of the target (Voice, CRI, Location) until it is under the range of coverage.
b) Passive GSM Monitoring System
Stratign’s Passive GSM Monitoring System is a ‘multi-network’ tunable GSM Monitoring system. Every receiver is self-reliant by connecting & tuning to any frequency of the GSM Network. To ensure effective interception and decryption of auditory conversations, Stratign’s system can target all standards like GSM-850/900/1800/1900MHz Cellular network in a static or in a mobile-environment. The Passive systems can be conveniently assimilated momentarily with an active 3G/4G unit to demote the communication to 2G for interception of 3G and 4G channels as well.
• Number of channels configurable: Begins from 04 channels to 16/32 channels.
• Automatically identifies, decodes the ciphering algorithms utilized on the network in real-time. It also registers mobile phone conversations, call-
related information & data of the network to the hard-disk of the system.
• Capable of scanning GSM network parameters in the detained area (Service Provider, Cell IDs, Broadcast Channel Number and Signal Levels).
• Possible to operate full-time in an automatic mode without any contribution from the operator’s end.
c) Hybrid GSM Monitoring System
The Hybrid GSM Monitoring system via Stratign is a mixture of subsystems – Passive and Active. Together the passive component and the active component of the system can function in synchronization. The passive component can be used to conduct passive missions, while the active component can be utilized to help the interception based on the target. This makes the system more discrete and difficult to detect.
• Capability of operation: All the 4 GSM bands – 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• Holds the ability to assimilate with active 3G and 4G Nodes
• Number of channels configurable: Begins from 04 channels to 16/32 channels
Therefore, look for Stratign’s GSM Monitoring solutions that are entirely integrated, compatible and portable systems. They can also be conveniently shifted and implemented for critical ‘based on the mission’ situations. These GSM Monitoring systems provided by Stratign can be custom-made to fit in your existing vehicle or vehicle of your choice to capture the target while moving.